MPSTDC Announces 3rd edition of MPTM
MPSTDC Announces 3rd edition of MPTM
Madhya Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Ltd. (MPSTDC) announces the 3rd edition of the Madhya Pradesh Travel Mart. The event (MPTM) will be held from 14-16 October, 2016 at the Hotel Lake View Ashok in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Primary objective of this mart is to market and promote Madhya Pradesh as a year round destination. The focus will be on increasing domestic and inbound tourism into Madhya Pradesh.
Madhya Pradesh is India’s second largest state which is amongst the most travelled destinations in the country. Madhya Pradesh is home to some of India’s biggest tourist attractions. From UNESCO World Heritage sites and cultural pursuits to the greatest diversity of wildlife after Africa offering discerning tourists a fascinating range of touristic experiences. Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh and is India’s 17th largest city, home to numerous institutions and installations which are of national importance.
The three-day event in Bhopal will promote the diverse offerings of the state to international buyers from some of the top source markets such as Europe, South East Asia, Eastern Asia, the United States, Canada, Australia, Middle East, South America, and South Africa. Top Indian buyers are also invited to attend the event.
The event hopes to enlist the support of major travel – trade and hospitality association in India such as ‘Association of Domestic Tour Operators Association of India (ADTOI), Adventure Tour Operators Association of India (ATOAI), Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO), Travel Agents Association of India (TAAI), Travel Agents Federation of India (TAFI), Federation of Hotel & Restaurant Association of India (FHRAI), etc.
The mart will be inaugurated by Honourable Chief Minister Sh. Shivraj Singh Chouhan, along with other dignitaries from Madhya Pradesh and special invitees from other states.
The B2B Exhibition at MPTM will have some of the top exhibitors from Madhya Pradesh’s Wildlife sector, hotels, Destination Management Companies, Conference venues, Car Rentals, Tour Operators, Heritage Hotels, and Wildlife Parks etc.
There will be post event FAM Tours for the buyers & media which will be organized by Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation.
According to Hariranjan Rao, Managing Director- MPSTDC. “The show promises to provide an opportunity to tap into this market by bringing a forum of exceptional one-to-one business meetings. MP Travel Mart aims to create a platform that will offer the perfect environment for the like-minded people to interact and do business together. Our goal is to ensure each participant, whether its the exhibitor, buyer or visitor, gets value for their investment and time spent”.
Tanvi Sundriyal, Additional Managing Director- MPSTDC said “The objective of this event is to reinforce Madhya Pradesh as a world-class destination for Wildlife, Nature, Heritage, Pilgrimage, Adventure & MICE. MPTM offers the opportunity to meet, network, and share expertise with professionals who want to learn about various products”.
- MPSTDC Announces 3rd edition of MPTM
1 July 2016, 9:38am
- Investour 2014, Mobilizing investment and business for Tourism Development in Africa
2 December 2013, 1:06pm
- SEGITTUR Organises in Collaboration with FITUR a Tourism Applications Competition
28 November 2013, 12:32pm
- Luxperience welcomes new Advisory Board members
26 November 2013, 5:15pm
- New IMEX America Education Program Geared Up & Ready to Go in Vegas
24 September 2013, 4:39pm
- SATTE creating a buzz among international media portals
17 September 2013, 10:08pm
- ‘Mood of America’ is moving in the right direction
6 September 2013, 3:48pm
- As Luxperience 2013 Closes, its CEO Targets 50% Growth in 2014
4 September 2013, 2:15pm
- UNWTO and FITUR to co-host the 2013 UNWTO Awards
4 September 2013, 1:10pm
- EIBTM 2013 introduces dedicated Africa Pavilion to meet growing demand
3 September 2013, 3:51pm
- 3rd India Hotel Expansion Summit organised by Noppen in Mumbai
31 August 2013, 3:21pm
- Global links on offer to winner of Technology Watch
22 August 2013, 5:00pm
- IMEX in Frankfurt – Survey results testament to buyers’ high motivation levels and business focus; Future Dates announced
22 August 2013, 1:41pm
- SATTE focuses on tapping buyers from tier II & III markets
20 August 2013, 12:00pm
- MITM Americas & CULTOURFAIR: Travel shows totally closed to visitors
16 August 2013, 5:11pm