Accor’s budget brand Formule1 launches in Pune
Accor’s budget brand ‘Hotel Formule1’ opens in Pune
After three successful openings in India, the fourth hotel opens its doors in Hinjewadi
Accor, the largest hotel operator in Asia Pacific announces the launch of its budget brand, Hotel Formule1 in Pune Hinjewadi. Strategically located amidst the business and IT hub of Pune in Hinjewadi Phase 1, the hotel featuring 104 rooms offers a great sleep and shower experience at best price. This is the fourth Hotel Formule1 in India, after Ahmedabad, Bengaluru and Greater Noida.
Speaking about the brand’s debut in Pune, Philip Logan, Vice President Hotel Formule1, India says, “Pune is a key focus market and we are excited with the opening of our fourth Formule1 hotel. With great potential in the city, Hotel Formule1 Pune Hinjewadi will appeal to the customers with its added benefits, making it the perfect choice for them with a promise of ‘Rest Assured’ with best value”.
Hotel Formule1 offers travellers a great sleep and shower experience, complimentary Wi-fi, 24/7 security with express check-in and check-out, and reliable technology-driven facilities along with easy accessibility to city centers and business districts,” he adds.
Vineesh Kurup has been appointed as the General Manager of the hotel to spearhead the hotel operations.
According to Vineesh, “Hotel Formule1 Pune Hinjewadi aims to cater to corporates, student and sports groups in Hinjewadi. The hotel is at a very close proximity to Balewadi sports complex and Sahara Cricket Stadium and also near Mumbai Pune Expressway.”
Hotel Formule1 Pune Hinjewadi features breakfast, Vending machine, Flat screen TV with multi- channels and is centrally air-conditioned.
With 24 X 7 security and access control lifts, keycard-operated door locks, visual alarm for common areas, break glass emergency phone and CCTV Cameras; the hotel provides undoubted safety to its guests.
Hotel Formule1 Pune Hinjewadi features third party food and beverage outlet which serves light meals and snacks.
About Hotel Formule1
Accor has revolutionized the low-cost hotel segment with the launch of its brand ‘Formule1’ in India. Renowned to deliver a great sleep and shower experience, this budget hotel offers 100% cotton sheets and sound proof rooms. The hotel also features complimentary Wi-Fi to its guests. Hotel Formule1 brand is a new concept, with a new design comfort for Indian customers. Bringing a unique experience in the low-cost segment, the rooms are cleverly designed and more stylish. The soft, relaxing colors and the new enhanced approach to light, space and materials give it a warm, trendy atmosphere. With an aim to appeal to domestic corporates, frequent travelers for work and leisure that are looking for outstanding value combined with quality and service standards, Hotel Formule1 will be the true budget hotel brand in the country filling the void for standardized comfort at a highly competitive price.
Hotel Formule1 is currently present is Ahmedabad, Pune Hinjewadi, Bengaluru and Greater Noida and opening soon in Gurgaon, Pune Pimpri and Hyderabad in 2014.
For reservations or enquiries visit www.hotelformule1india.com/ accorhotels.com
- Tansha Regal by Mango.hotels in Vadodara-Savli, Gujarat – Mango Hotels Press Release
2 September 2015, 5:14pm
- Atlantis, The Palm promises front row seats to the largest fireworks display, set to break the world record!
6 December 2013, 1:30pm
- Accor’s budget brand Formule1 launches in Pune
6 December 2013, 11:11am
- PARK HOTEL GROUP ESTABLISHES ITS GLOBAL SALES OFFICES BASED IN INDIA AND INDONESIA
3 December 2013, 1:12pm
- Mandarin Oriental Pudong, Shanghai celebrates being awarded a clutch of highly coveted gongs with an enticing package.
23 November 2013, 11:28am
- Formule1 Hotels launches its India website
31 October 2013, 5:44pm
- HOTEL MADHUBAN HIGHLANDS MUSSOORIE OFFERS SPECIAL HONEYMOON PACKAGE
31 October 2013, 4:58pm
- Formule1 Hotels signs a new hotel
7 October 2013, 4:54pm
- JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts opens in Bengaluru today.
26 September 2013, 12:32pm
- Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta launches “Celebrate Atlanta” package in honor of hotel’s new signature fan
25 September 2013, 3:47pm
- One&Only Reethi Rah is home to one of the most beautiful Wine caves in the Indian Ocean
25 September 2013, 3:40pm
- $ 27 Million Tower of Poseidon at Aquaventure Waterpark has risen
20 September 2013, 2:41pm
- Formule1 hotels ties up with Payback multi loyalty program
20 September 2013, 1:21pm
- Vivanta By Taj – Hotels & Resorts Announces Its Newest Property, Vivanta By Taj Surajkund
19 September 2013, 5:58pm
- New Year’s Eve Celebrations at Mandarin Oriental, New York
19 September 2013, 5:40pm
- New Eastern-Influenced Holistic Wellbeing Journey at One&Only Le Saint Géran, Mauritius
18 September 2013, 9:00pm
- CGH Earth and Abad Hotels chooses AxisRooms Channel Manager for online distribution
18 September 2013, 5:17pm
- Sri Lanka’s Bentota Beach Hotel awarded 5 Crowns for Food Hygiene
11 September 2013, 10:24pm
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort&Spa Maldives
11 September 2013, 10:22pm
- India’s Fortune Hotels Adds 19 Hotels and Switches Seven to Pegasus Solutions
11 September 2013, 3:00pm
- Segregated hotel wings could make India a travel safer for women
10 September 2013, 10:36pm
- StayWell Signs Two New Hotels in India
10 September 2013, 10:33pm
- Carlson Rezidor Signs 25% of All New Deals in India in the Second Quarter of 2013
9 September 2013, 3:14pm
- Flora Airport Hotel-Kochi has Been Awarded the 4-Star Hotel Classification
8 September 2013, 3:31pm
- Berggruen Hotels launches first upscale Keys Klub in Pune
6 September 2013, 4:14pm
- Maritim hotel provides first-class conference conditions
5 September 2013, 3:39pm
- Damani Estates picks 2.23% stake in Taj GVK Hotels
4 September 2013, 6:06pm
- The Gateway Hotels & Resorts launches its first hotel in Chennai
4 September 2013, 6:03pm
- Hoteliers seek help from central govt
4 September 2013, 5:59pm
- Centara to open first property in Africa
3 September 2013, 3:47pm
- Oberoi Group opens Trident, Hyderabad
3 September 2013, 10:23am
- Centara’s world-class standards reflected with 6 awards in SmartTravelAsia 2013 poll
30 August 2013, 3:40pm
- NDMC seeks more time for Taj Mansingh auction
8 August 2013, 1:23pm
- Starwood Targets Indian Travelers with New Initiatives
7 August 2013, 12:43pm
- TajSATS plans to diversify to fight slowdown
7 August 2013, 11:00am
- The Raintree Hotel, Anna Salai joins Summit Hotels & Resorts
5 August 2013, 10:26am
- 5 Taj Hotels feature in the top lists of Travel+Leisure’s annual world’s best awards 2013
28 July 2013, 11:10am
- Indian Hotels Company Ltd Q1 net loss at Rs. 19.09 crore
20 July 2013, 2:55pm
- A Glimpse of Paradise through the lens of your Camera!
11 July 2013, 6:09pm
- Ginger Hotels launches workplace improvement program
27 June 2013, 6:16pm
- Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar Celebrated World Clean Up Day 2013
26 June 2013, 6:01pm
- Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts reveals its expansion plans
26 June 2013, 9:48am
- Leela to sell shares to promoters
20 June 2013, 9:49am